11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

This is it folks.

To contact us Click HERE
Depending on what passes in NYS today regarding gun control, this may be the end of mike's spot. I've been calling, writing letters, drumming up support, renewing memberships, getting other gun owners to pay dues to pro-rights activist groups, and doing everything I can.

However, tonight - if the NYS legislates away my gun rights, I will have nothing more to say. If this is my swan song of blogging, I want my last post to be concluded as such:

The greatest travesty of the tragedy of gun control is our politicians paying false tribute to the dead and mourning with draconian legislation that has no hope of helping prevent future crimes; worse yet is its presentation by those would be preservers of freedom with the highest order of mendacity, serving the few at the expense of the many. Making good men and women criminals exposes only the true villainy of a corrupt political system - and I hope your constituencies never forgive you these offenses.

I have always supported the notion that people should be given as many freedoms as possible- the right to marry who they wish, the right to choose if they keep a child during pregnancy, the right to protect themselves with a firearm, and the right to vote and support people who will work to guarantee these freedoms.

Edited to add: Everything passed. most of my rifles have 1 year before they are illegal, and some handguns will be in the same situation. I doubt we'll make it to SCOTUS before the deadline, and I don't think a NYS court will allow an injunction. This is it. Best of luck all!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder