5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Appleseed, February 16th and 17th

To contact us Click HERE

Carteach will be volunteering at the Appleseed clinic in Manheim, Pennsylvania on February 16th and 17th.    If by chance any friends from the interwebs are attending, please look me up and say Hi!

Thinking about coming out to an Appleseed clinic?   Stop thinking about it..... just do it.  It's worth every minute.  The people are finest kind, and the experience is invaluable.  The rifleman skills alone are worth the time, even to a lifelong shooter.

I've said in the past.... when (if) I retire, I'll be honored to help out at every Appleseed shoot I can. Well, as a newly unemployed individual, this is as close to retirement as I'll see anytime soon, and The Fat Man is going to take advantage of it.  That means signing up to help out when I can.

This trip, I'll be taking along a few spare .22 rifles and ammo to loan, just in case.  Also, the first aid kit I put together a while back, extra food, water, chairs, a six pack of gloves to loan out, and if all works out as planned...... a really BIG propane heater to snuggle up to between rounds.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder