11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Cuomo's state of State- the loss of gun rights

To contact us Click HERE
After listening to A. Cuomo's state of New York State, I am questioning if I have ever been considered a citizen, or just a disillusioned plebeian. Mislead into thinking my vote, my life, my rights, and my dreams matter.

New York stands on the edge of a new and terrible world - where tens of thousands of New Yorkers will instantly be made criminals, with their property seized, and no compensation offered.

The numbers to the relevant NYS officials are below. Please call if you are a resident of NYS.

Call the Governor’s Office (518) 474-8390– AND LEAVE THIS MESSAGE:

Leave messages for these politicians as well.

Senate Leader Skelos:  518-455-3171

Senate Co-Leader Klein:  518-455-3595

Senator Valesky:  518-455-2838

Assembly Leader Silver:  518-455-3791 



Just as a reminder, these are the same people- the same State Government, that debated for over 5 years on if Gays should be allowed to marry. Hint: THEY SHOULD AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO REALIZE THAT. 

Five Years. Yet they will strip away our rights in days when afforded the opportunity. It took them 5 years of legislative ass-fuckery to recognize an obvious right- and yet they will take another birth-right away in a few days the first chance they get.

Remember that- and remember this: You may not have cared about gay marriage, you may not care about guns- but someday, they will try to strip you of something you love and believe in. I hope there are people left to help you fight your fight, and I hope you help me fight mine.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder