5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Carrying Garrand fodder in a modern tactical way...

To contact us Click HERE

Some time back, a good friend sent me a link to Sipsey Street Irregulars, where was laid out the idea I present here.  In other words, I can't take credit for this.... but wish I could.  It works like a charm!

The idea is just plain simple.  It seems the modern military MOLLE grenade pouches will quite nicely hold two loaded Garand clips securely, while still allowing very rapid access indeed.


The pouches are readily available on E-bay or Amazon.com, or at just about any decent gun show or surplus shop.   Being MOLLE equipped, they can be hung on a tactical vest or a belt.

My preference is the belt, and eight of them can easily find a home on one of my Blackhawk Tactical instructor belts.  This leaves room for the pouches to be moved around until a comfortable position is reached.

There's really not much more I can say about these except they work a treat, are pretty cheap, and beat the dickens out of the old Garand bandoleers.

Find them on Amazon here if you wish: 3 US Military Army ACU MOLLE II Hand Grenade Pouch



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder