6 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Weather

To contact us Click HERE
I had to go to the lease this morning to take care of a few last-minute details, like getting the red wasps out of the deer stand, sweeping the stand out, and putting another bag of corn in the feeder.  While I was hooking up the trailer to load the Mule, I felt the wind change and get noticeably cooler.  Much cooler than a simple tee shirt would indicate.  Before I left, I put a jacket in the car and the thermometer in my pickup truck told me that the temperature was 63F, cooler than we've experienced yet this year.

Driving toward the lease, I heard two weather reports that told me that we'd be getting a cool front later today.  I believe that the weather-weenies had taped that weather report because that front is moving faster than they anticipated, to the tune of about twelve hours.  That jacket felt good at the lease this morning while I did my chores and I kept it on until I got back in the truck to head home.

Accuweather tells me that the front will get here later today.

Unless I'm sadly mistaken, and the thermometer on the porch has quit working, that front has already arrived.  Tonight might be a good time to make a pot of chili.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder