5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

On every journey, there comes a point where return is impossible

To contact us Click HERE

This past week, attending the GRPC, I was honored to spend time with many, many good people.  Folks who fight for their rights, and those of everyone else.  People who believe in a future, freedom, and that good people win in the end.

It was an honor, and I give them my respect.

But.... I think it's too late.

Not regarding the individual civil rights of man, and of the right people have to defend themselves against force and violence.... no.... in that I agree with the fine people of the GRPC.

No, I think it's too late as a society.  I think, for many reasons and most of all the shear incontrovertible math of our situation, that we as a nation have passed a point of no return.

Bad times are ahead.... and this I believe.  I think otherwise good people are going to pay a hard price for their choices, and the choices others made before them.

I, personally, have given up any notion that politics can make any but the smallest difference now.  Yes, the next president will choose the judges that populate the Supreme Court, and that will change many things indeed.   That said... if the economic math plays out the way it seems to be going, even Supreme Court decisions will mean little.

Yes, I know.... in this I may be wrong.  I've been wrong before, and will easily admit it when it happens.


This blog has always been a a simple shooting blog.  Just one fat old man's way of sharing a passion with friends.

Perhaps it's time for that to change.   There are more important things to discuss now.
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder