10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Petraeus Resigns

To contact us Click HERE
Let me get this straight.  General David Petraeus, the Director of the CIA, was boinking some bimbo while he was in Afghanistan.  He comes home, retires, gets appointed as CIA director, then the Benghazi attack happens.  Now, he's scheduled to testify before Congress about the Benghazi attack, but has a bout of remorse and decides to resign based on a lack of judgement.  Am I getting the timeline right?  Yeah, I thought so.

This isn't remotely transparent, and I wasn't aware that boinking some bimbo let you get off the hook for testifying to Congress.  If David Petraeus has any honor, he'll be in Washington next week to testify as scheduled.  If not, then he has no honor, his legacy is destroyed, and Congress should immediately move to strip him of his retirement.

Personally, I always thought that Petraeus was an asshole, but I'm willing to follow assholes who have honor and know their duty.  Now, it turns out Petraeus is just another asshole without honor.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder