19 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Mount up! The DNZ Freedom Reaper Scope Mount ....

To contact us Click HERE

As part of my Rock River Arms match rifle build, I wished an optics option for the A-3 receiver.  The idea being I can mount up the scope and do bench testing on my handloads, and then re-attach the National Match carry handle for the matches.  

Mounting a scope requires..... a scope mount, and lately Carteach has become quite enamored of the products from DNZ.  Their one piece mounts are rock solid, and even that feels like an understatement as I have busted a rock or two in my life.  I'm not sure I could break a DNZ mount.

I buy my DNZ mounts from The Collectors Gunshop, fine people that they are.  One of these days I'll take some time and write about the place.... but the short story is they are hands down the nicest gun shop owners you will ever meet, and extraordinary in their tastes and stock  If you are simply too far away to deal with Collectors, there is always Amazon.com

 On mounting my old Burris scope to the RRA upper using the DNZ mount..... what is there to say?  Follow the directions, use the bloody torque wrench as they instruct, and it works perfectly.  The scope is rock solid, and the eye relief excellent. 

DNZ mounts.... I will eventually have one for every rifle with optics mounted on it.

 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder