23 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Spotting scope deal alert...

To contact us Click HERE

I've been using this spotting scope myself for several years now, after seeing it's brothers on the bench at our clubs rifle matches.  For the price, it's an exceptional deal.  I find the clarity and brightness falls off at the highest magnification, but dropping back just a tad makes it all good.  I have no trouble at all calling .22 size holes at 200 yards with this scope, and the field of view makes actual 'spotting' pretty easy.

Carteach recommends it, and at THIS price.... holy savings Batman!  I paid a lot more than this when I bought mine a few years ago!  Less than $80 with free shipping... that's just nuts.

BARSKA CO11502 20-60x60 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope with Tripod

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder