16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Deep condolences to those affected in the CT school shooting

To contact us Click HERE
It was a sad tragedy. I can say nothing more about it than I wish it didn't happen - the loss of life, especially that of children, is always harder to see. We can fight back and forth on the gun control debate all we like, but we all agree today that we wish this shooting never happened. If you are religious, pray. If you are not, a moment of quiet reflection for the deceased kids.

I look at my own young niece and nephew and feel selfish. Selfish that I said 'Thank you- if there is a G-d thank you it wasn't them'. That makes me feel like a shitty human being, but I am honest.

I sold my security six, got 400 for it. I'll be ordering the hi-power soon. Sorry to be sentimental, but this one hit close to home.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder