27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Browning Hi Power ORDERED

To contact us Click HERE
Previously, I mentioned I was selling guns to fund new projects. I sold one of my Security sixes, and was planning on ordering an FEG Hi power. The gun I had planned on ordering was a 250 dollar, good condition hi power from Hungary. That would have left me sufficient funds to also pick up a 1911 frame and even have some parts money left over.

Obviously, there was no chance of that actually happening as I had hoped. Of course, when I called Sarco they were sold out. So what was I to do? I already have a total of 3 New York State legal BHP mags I've been collecting in preparation for this purchase- and now I had about 400 bucks of disposable income.

So I did what any reasonable consumer would do. Blew my budget by an extra 50 bucks and ordered a Belgian FN Hi Power from Cole Distributing. The gun appears to be a Mk II, due to the lanyard ring, ambi-safety, and spur hammer in addition to the non-flush bushing on the muzzle. I am not a hi power expert though, and until I see if the gun has a top rib I cannot confirm this suspicion.   If you want to order one from Cole, they are NOT on their website. You have to search gun broker. Their handle is gcolecoledist. I will not watermark their photo, but this is the gun I purchased. 
I won the auction today around 2:30pm Eastern, and sent them an email asking how they would like their monies. I will update as the process plays out. Total price, after shipping and transfer will be right around 500 dollars. Counting the pre-ban mag in the Cole gun, I'll have a total of 4 good quality BHP standard capacity magazines. If I get lucky, maybe I'll eventually find a NYS legal 20 rounder from mecgar- but I'm not going to hold my breath on that.

Edited to add: Total price with shipping was $461.90. I'm not sure on current transfer fees at my shop, but this gun might actually come in under my $500 projection

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder