27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

A problem with my Rock River Arms National Match upper.......

To contact us Click HERE

What you see in the image above is what I see when I shoot my brand new National Match Rock River Arms.  It begins to chamber, and then stops dead, out of battery.  The cartridge has obviously not centered on the bolt face properly, so it cannot chamber and the bolt cannot lock home.  This happens about every 4th or 5th round.


Now, the image above shows what I believe is the cause.  The ejector is sharp shouldered, and extends MUCH farther than the one on the Bravo Company bolt shown alongside it.  Swapping the bolts eliminates the issue in the rifle.

It now falls to a phone call to RRA to see how this will be handled. I can fix it myself, or I can send it back to them.  We shall see, and I shall report.

 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder