31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

Beginning the test... DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster

To contact us Click HERE

The Fat Man has a few pistols designed for pocket carry, but till now never really used a holster to do same.  They just got slid into pants/jacket/vest pocket and away we went.

Today begins the Carteach testing of the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.  In fact, it's loaded up and in my pocket as this is typed, and shall be all day.  After that, daily use in various formats as I explore it's quality and usefulness.

Mine was NOT given by DeSantis as a T+E unit, but purchased from Amazon.com. 
DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster

As typical on this shooting blog,  I test and report as honestly as I can.... you decide from there on.  So far, first impressions wise....   I like it.  The Nemesis holds the pistol surprisingly securely, and is made of materials such that it tends to stick in the pocket, allowing a clean draw.  Re-holstering is much easier than I expected, and so far remains a one handed job while the holster is left in the pocket. 

The holster is designed to do two important functions.  One, and most important for me, it keeps the pistol properly oriented for a no-snag draw.  Two, and a feature probably important to many, the holster breaks up the 'GUN!' outline on the wearers clothing typical of pocket carry.

Today I wear the holster in a pants pocket, but have already tested it in both vest and jacket pockets as well.  In each case it performed it's job without fuss or headache.... so far.

Stay tuned.  I'll report back in a month or two, and give notice whether the Nemesis holster will remain in service, or be just another addition to the 'Big Box 'O Holsters' every shooter seems to have.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder