13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

To all the fine folks who read here... thank you!

To contact us Click HERE
.


I wanted to take just a moment and say thank you to... well..... you. The people who spend time here reading my poor offerings make this all worthwhile. For the most part, this blog is simply one shooter sharing his hobby with all those of like interest. It started out as that some years ago, and remains that. Along the way some great things have happened to this writer, and it's you folks I have to thank for it!

To those who click through on the ads, or shop through the Amazon links here, a special thanks. Doing so is a kindness towards The Fat Man, and costs my readers nothing while dropping enough coin in the pot to make some difference here.

Articles in the works and coming up soon:
  • A piece on using the Lee Factory Crimp die, and why yours truly does.
  • Magpul P-mags... is it possible to fall in serious 'Like' with a magazine?
  • Straightening 'Pulled' mil-surp bullets in a sizing die on the cheap.
  • Mounting optics on a Ruger 10/22 using the DNZ 'Reaper' mount.
  • An introduction to a Gun Shop, and it's owners (Trust me.... Good people with a great place).

Oh... and speaking of Amazon links.... here's a deal alert: The Hogue Rubber Grip for the AR-15 is on sale for only $16.61, and that is a squeal of a deal. I have one of these on my AR, and it's light years better than the stock plastic grip. At this price, I just ordered one for a S&W M&P 15-22.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder