13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

A quick deal alert.... Victorinox Swiss Army Knife.....

To contact us Click HERE
(I'll pull this post when the deal vanishes...)


The knife pictured above, a Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife, is a REAL Swiss Army knife. I mean the one their citizen-soldiers actually carry. The one I own came from a friend in that country, who gifted me the knife along with some other goodies from his home land. He carefully described the knife, and it's uses within their military.

It remains to this day one of the best pocket knives I have ever owned, from a simple utility point of view. I may carry a snazzy assisted opening lock blade most days, but this Victorinox traditional Swiss Army pocket knife is the one I trust to live in my 'Oh Crap' grab and go bag.

Yes... at this price, I am ordering another. $24 and free shipping for Prime members.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder