16 Eylül 2012 Pazar

A few quick musings and questions.....

To contact us Click HERE
.

  • Wish me luck. Today I'll be volunteering at an Appleseed clinic, with about 21 shooters on schedule. Going to be a busy, busy day! Oh... and I guess I should look into getting myself one of those 'Orange Hat' things. You Appleseeders will know what that means. I'll share the journey if it happens. I HOPE to shoot an AQT myself today... we'll see.
  • Carteach's AR is undergoing surgery. The stock barrel is being lopped off a few inches, and will return in more of a dissapator format. Look for the review and writeup... and one day I'll tell you all why I'm doing it.
  • Along with the above, The Fat Man is considering the addition of another AR-Upper to the stable. This one a Rock River Arms DCM special. Comments and thoughts from the knowledgeable would be warmly welcomed....

.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder