19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Incoming Steel!!!

To contact us Click HERE
Targetsfromus contacted me via comment on my review of their targets here. They offered me a discount to buy some more steel to see how I liked it. I've gone back and forth with them for a while now and finalized an order- and I must say, the communication from them is Excellent. I'm a bit of a night owl- and have emailed questions a few times after midnight and received a reply within the hour. Talk about people who are working hard to get stuff done!!

The walking jack that I had previously purchased from targetsfromus was not my first steel target- it was my second. My first steel target was a reduced size auto-resetting popper target (for a comparison of the jack to the auto-popper, look at the pics in this post). The auto-popper is a lot of fun, but I find the timing between shots overly predictable and limiting as to the tempo of shooting. The flipper target is much more fun to chase, giving an even more reactive experience, but without the limitations of the resetting the popper has.

I'm going to keep the targets I chose to order a surprise, but I will admit I am super excited.  Review might be slightly delayed, as I am leaving the country on the 30th and will not be returning until mid-June - and I am giving these targets a very tough workout when they arrive.

When I first got my auto-popper, I brought it on nearly every range trip, but found I still shot some paper. now that I have a couple steel targets that fill different roles, I honestly haven't shot paper in a while.

Here is to getting excited for some new stuff to shoot!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder