9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Todays SCOTUS Ruling

To contact us Click HERE
.
I haven't read it.

I may try to read it later.

I see people saying it's a victory for us conservatives and the American people, and I see people saying the ruling is a complete disaster, and this crappy piece of legislation should have been sent to Hell, where it belongs.

Maybe I'm not tactically savvy enough when it comes to things like this, but I had hoped (and prayed) that the entire thing would have been ruled patently UNconstitutional.

And I see people are praising Justice Roberts for his "Brilliant Thinking", and "Chessmaster-like Strategy".

I think Claire Wolfe was wrong.

It's time now, or will be very soon.....

At least there was some good news, in the vote declaring Holder in contempt.

Maybe we do have some time left, but it's getting shorter and shorter....

.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder